Overview of Car Accident Statistics in Oklahoma
Oklahoma ranks 8th in the Nation in Auto accident Deaths with 640 in 2019 and 637 in 2020 or approximately 16.2 per 100K population. 56,212 traffic accidents occurred in Oklahoma last year with 18,472 of those in Oklahoma City. There were 154 traffic accidents per day in Oklahoma and 51 per day in Oklahoma City.
Interesting Car Accident Statistics
Three factors contributed most to auto accidents:
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted Driving
Most auto accidents occur on city streets, interstate highways, and urban areas:
Urban State Highways-5455
Urban State Highways-1303
Discover more Oklahoma accident statistics at Oklahoma Highway Safety’s Crash Data.
Take the following Steps after an Oklahoma City Auto Accident:
- Phone 911 immediately and EMTS will respond to help the injured
- Get Comprehensive Information at the accident scene; take photos of everything with your phone
- See a doctor for diagnosis and treatment
- Notify your Insurance Company and File a claim
- Order a copy of your accident report
- Keep all of your documents
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer with Car accident experience
Find an Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyer
Call 405.601.8899 to Request Your Free Consultation
According to the above accident statistics, accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. If you or someone you love was critically injured in a preventable accident, you need more than just medical attention.
The advice of an experienced legal team could also greatly benefit you at this time. At The Dakota Low Law Firm, our Oklahoma personal injury lawyers are available 24/7 to take your call, so please do not hesitate to contact our firm today Call 405.601.8899 or use our contact form.
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire The Law Office of Dakota Low:
- We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars on Behalf of Our Clients
- If You Can’t Travel to Us, We Can Visit You at Home or in the Hospital
- We Take Calls 24/7 – Weekend & Evening Appointments Are Available
- We Work on Contingency Fees, so There Is No Fee Unless We Win
- Initial Case Consultations Are Always Free and Confidential
Take the First Step Today
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured, contact an injury attorney at the Law Office of Dakota Low today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation: Call 405.601.8899 or use our contact form.
Do You Have Grounds to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Filing a successful personal injury case typically rests on your ability to prove that the accident occurred as the result of another party’s negligence.
Negligence, by definition, is any careless or reckless behavior or omission on the part of an individual or corporation. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident that could have been avoided, you may have grounds to file a lawsuit.
With the help of our firm, you may be able to seek compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost income from time off work
- Physical pain and suffering
- Reduced future earning power
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Impairment / disfigurement
- Past and future inconvenience
Start Your Auto Accident Case with a Free Review – Call Dakota Low 405.601.8899
Attorney Dakota Low is backed by years of experience obtaining millions in settlements for his clients.
Today he uses his insider knowledge, of how members of opposing counsel think and operate, to strengthen his clients’ cases. His goal is to help level the playing field in all cases he represents.
After an accident, you need serious, experienced and aggressive representation, and you need it fast. By law, you have only two-years from the date of your injury to take legal action.
Acting swiftly can help ensure that no details are forgotten, unnoticed, or overlooked. Our personal injury accident investigators are ready to jump into action. The sooner you bring your case to an attorney, the stronger chance you could stand at recovering maximum compensation.